“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” ~ Steve Maraboli
Life happens! It doesn’t just happen to you, but it happens to us all. There have been many times in my life where I have felt just stuck. I felt I could never move on from what I was dealing with. You can almost say there were times I felt bound by things that just happened in my life.
There are so many things that go on and wrong in our lives that may cause us to become stagnant or leave us wondering or believing we have to stay stuck in the positions we are in. One thing I know for sure, despite how stuck we may feel, the Earth continues to orbit the sun, meaning Life goes on. Life continuously moves. We must move with it.
I have found some motivational quotes for moving forward. Feel free to save them, make them screensavers, do whatsoever you desire to remind you to keep moving forward and never let life halt you. Life will happen, things will happen, but I find solitude in knowing God knows about it all. Enjoy.
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- Sometimes the best way to measure distance is not to look back and see how far we’ve gone, but to look ahead and see how close we are.
- Don’t hold yourself down with the changes you can’t control.
- Every exit is an entry somewhere else.
- Sometimes God closes doors because it’s time to move forward. He knows you won’t move unless your circumstances Force you. Trust the transition. God’s Got You.
- Failure keeps you humble, success keeps you glowing, but only faith and determination keeps you going.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. ~Steve Maraboli
- As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear. ~Mandy Hale
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Strive to move forward with Purpose in mind.
I pray you enjoy one or more of these motivational quotes.
What are your favorite quotes for moving forward in life?